Reduced Fee Care
Ohio Safety Net Dental Clinic
Provide clinical dental services and are generally operated by local health departments, community health centers, hospitals and other organizations that serve the community www.ohiodentalclinics.com
Application for Low Cost Dental Services
Free or Reduced-Cost Dental Services
Lake County Free Clinic (Painesville)
- Routine and emergency care for children; extractions only for adults.
- No charge but $15 donation accepted = services not based on payment, though.
- Please call for appointment — (440) 352-8686.
Free Medical Clinic of Greater Cleveland (Cleveland)
- Emergency and non-emergency services — adults only.
- No-charge — donations accepted
- Please call for appointment — (216) 721-4010
Case Western Reserve Dental School (Cleveland)
- Emergency and non-emergency services, including orthodontics —adult and children.
- Charge for services but much reduced rates. $90.00 fee for initial visit, exam, x-rays.
- Please call for appointment — general clinic (216) 368-8730
- Emergency clinic (216) 368-3200
Lakeland Community College Dental Hygiene clinic (Kirtland)
- Preventive Care, cleaning ,x-rays — adults and children
- Charge for services ($10 for children, $15 for adults)
- Please call for appointment — (440) 525-7221